5.19.2016

Michael & Marina | Coptic Engagement Ceremony, Toronto, Ontario

I was so fortunate to photograph my first-ever Coptic Engagement Ceremony in Toronto, Ontario with Michael & Marina last weekend. What I love about Orthodox ceremonies of any kind is that every single element of the ceremony has meaning; in this one, I thought it was so beautiful how the Priest pushed the engagement ring halfway onto the Bride & Groom's finger, and their future-spouse pushed the ring the rest of the way. The symbolism between the church and family is just beautiful, and this couple's family was such a joy to celebrate with.

After their ceremony, I was able to snap a few engagement photos with the couple at The Boulevard Club in Toronto, which you can see here!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment